Read the other posts in our series so far! Calvin Gan / Peter Lee So you’ve decided to give Hairloom a try: now you’re wondering which stylist to pick. Michael Chiew has been with Hairloom since August 2013, and he’s already won over a loyal following. He works on all hair types, and being really fashion-forward himself, understands especially how to make a look work for guys – to look sharp and edgy, while still projecting masculinity. He has a intuitive creative vision that ladies especially appreciate as well – he’s able to coax many who are more conservative into taking risks and making needed changes because of how comfortable he makes them feel in the process. If you’re looking for someone to walk you through a change, he’s the one for you. Here’s all the reasons why our leading stylist Michael might be the right one for you. You should give Michael a try if:
- You enjoy first class customer service – Michael’s a Virgo too, so service comes naturally to him. He’ll do anything in his power to make sure you’re happy and comfortable with the end result!
- You need someone to listen to your concerns and to treat you with utmost respect and attentiveness.
- You want to try something out, but want someone to guide you through the process, and ultimately give you honest and sincere opinion on whether it truly works on you or not. And if it doesn’t work, it’s no problem – being versatile and flexible, he’ll be able to pull out solutions for you, and give you alternatives, seemingly out of nowhere.
- You need someone really detail-oriented – who will really work to get to know you, your preferences, the shape of your head, all the little things that work for you to create the perfect hair cut every time.
- You want to feel pampered during your experience at Hairloom!